Saturday, April 21, 2012

Doily of the Week #20: Pineapple Doilies by Mindy

Hello my crocheting friends!
I am back from my spring break. I had a wonderful couple of weeks off, spending time with extended family and friends. I didn’t do much crocheting, but I contemplated many new projects and worked on a spider stitch swatch pattern. I was also invited to participate at a local fair as a crochet vendor (I haven’t decided yet if I will)!

Now let’s get to Doily of the Week! Mindy from “In the Loop” kindly permitted me to share some of her work. I picked these two beautiful doilies. The pineapple stitch is very popular, especially in crocheted doilies and tablecloths as it is a symbol of hospitality and warm welcome. Visit Mindy’s blog to find the patterns (green pineapple doily, white pineapple doily).





Thank you Mindy for sharing these lovely doilies with us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like your work to be featured on Doily of the Week, e-mail me a picture of your doily. You can add a story of the doily if you wish. If you want me to link to your blog/website, indicate so in your e-mail and provide me with the html address.

The picture has to be taken by you (not a copy from a magazine or the Internet). By sending me the picture of your doily, you grant me the right to post it on Lacy Crochet only.
You can find my e-mail address in my profile.

11 comments:

  1. Hello

    Beautiful, I love this.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty Olga!!!

    Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green one....
    Have a fun week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so fun! Be sure to take photos if you do the fair! Have a blessed day sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring some of my work! =) I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne serwetki!!! Ślicznie zrobione!!! Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you had a wonderful break. The doilies are beautiful. I must go and visit her blog. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias Olga por tu mensaje y decirte que me gustan las pequeñas joyas el verde es interesante juego mucho con los colores no tradicionales en las carpetas es divertido besitos Sandra.

    ReplyDelete