Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Baby Blanket in Progress



This is the fifth baby blanket I’m crocheting this year. But unlike the previous ones, the work on this one is moving very slowly.

The winter months are over and the clock has been switched for the daytime savings, which means less crocheting time for me. The weather is warm and sunny, and I have started working in my garden.

Gardening is another lifelong hobby of mine. I grow flowers, vegetables, and berries. Earlier this year I planted three fruit trees.

But back to the blanket.
It’s my own pattern, and I write down notes along crocheting. Once the blanket is finished, I’ll share the pattern. I use Snuggly Wuggly yarn by Loops & Threads. In the picture, the color seems cream, but in reality it’s bright yellow.

My babies are taking their naps right now, so I’m off to the garden.
I hope you all are having a great week!



19 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beauty again.
    Greetings, Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it looks so soft and creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beauty, very nice that you'll share the pattern. There are 2 baby's due in my family and friend so I could surprise them.
    Viv

    ReplyDelete
  4. que bonita, espero a que publiques el patron porque me ha encantado cómo te ha quedado la mantita!!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooi patroon! Hij is erg mooi geworden. Ik wacht totdat hij klaar is.....

    Groetjes, Agnes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Już podziwiałam na FB, jest cudny:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Olga precioso punto para una mantita y por como se ve el resultado final una belleza asegurada ☺... también adoro poner las manos en la tierra jaja besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty blanket, one colour is always effective. Beautiful. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi its gorgeous... i am just waiting for the pattern you are going to publish... will try to do one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Is the pattern available yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Here is the pattern:

      http://lacycrochet.blogspot.com/2013/04/lacy-chessboard-baby-blanket.html

      Delete
  11. thank you very nice

    If you wish to visit

    www.aboutwomen88.com

    ReplyDelete