Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day


Photo Credit: Yearnspirations, Spinrite Yarns Online Inc.,


Happy Valentine's Day! 

Isn't this hearts tablecloth absolutely gorgeous? It's so delicate and romantic. 

It does look like a lot of work though. I'd say to make all those hearts, it would take a couple of months. But a tablecloth like this could become a family heirloom for a long time!

I don't know if I'll ever set out on the adventure of making it (I still have one unfinished tablecloth), but the free pattern is definitely worth downloading and saving. 



11 comments:

  1. Witaj Olga.
    Cudny obrus, romantyczny :) Wykonałaś piękną robotę.
    Pozdrawiam , życzę miłego weekendu oraz cudownego dnia zakochanych :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and romantic!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful tablecloth. Happy Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
    meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing...it is truly beautiful and would be a great "Family Treasure"
    Happy Heart Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękny obrus i ciekawy wzór. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękny obrus i ciekawy wzór. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a gorgeous table cloth! I don't know... I just may have to attempt it at some point... I have a real "thing" for hearts! But right now I'm busy crocheting one of YOUR patterns 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you made the prettiest tablecloth! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete