Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crochet Lace Bookmark




The first signs of early spring begin to show here in Northern California, and I'm getting into the spring mood. 

I really like this variegated mint green thread. I've made a few projects from it before. And this is the latest one! I think this bookmark is very spring-like!


The finished size is approximately 8.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. I used size ten cotton thread and size 1.25 mm hook.

The pattern is available in my Etsy shop,



11 comments:

  1. Dear Olga :)
    You're right color tabs is like most spring. I like :)
    I live on the Baltic and yet here you can not see the spring but the snow is gone, so maybe winter will not come back :)

    Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest book mark I have ever seen. I love reading a book that I can hold. Most people read on their ipad or tablet. Not me, give me a real book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Żywy kolor wiosny.Śliczna zakładka.Serdecznie pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely pattern!I love your color choice too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bookmark, Olga!! I have seen a similar stitch pattern on mypicot too because I have a WIP ( a cushion cover) with the same stitch pattern here http://www.mypicot.com/h014.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely bookmark! Love the yarn too!
    Happy Valentines!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. abig fan of your work. This is also beautiful! I love the heart doily!

    ReplyDelete