Friday, July 15, 2016

Star Stitch Baby Blanket with Scalloped Trim











I love green color, but I think this blanket would look much prettier in white. 

The star stitch is quite simple, only one row is repeated for the pattern. But the trim is quite complicated. So I made a very detailed, step-by-step tutorial explaining how to make the trim. 

The yarn I used for this blanket is Snuggly Wuggly by Threads and Loops, but lots of other yarns would work too. I used size G crochet hook. 

The pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy Shops. 

5 comments:

  1. Kocyk jest cudowny.Piękny kolor i wzór. Pozdrawiam serdecznie .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern. Looks intricate and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exceptionally beautiful! I love the border. I really like it in green. I think it would be gorgeous in every color :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prześliczny wzór i kolor, miło się takim kocykiem otulić :)

    ReplyDelete