Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Chilly Weather, Crochet Shawl, and Walking with a Friend




Finally, the chilly days arrived to California. Right in time, as it's the Holiday Season!

I got to wear my new crochet shawl! 

Every week a friend of mine and I go for a walk in a park. It's such a simply, yet wonderful way to connect, to share some laughs, to get some exercise and fresh air. 

My friend snapped these pictures of me. My goodness, I knew I have quite a bit of gray hair, but I didn't realize how much it shows. 
Oh well, growing old is part of life :)




8 comments:

  1. It's fun getting to wear something you made. We just got cold weather here in NM too. It had been warm up until this week. At least we get to wear our shawls. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just looks like your hair has pretty highlights. I wouldn't know it was gray if you hadn't said so. That shawl is gorgeous! That color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shawl !! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty shawl and what a lovely color. Looks great on you.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderful and your hair does too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cudowna chusta w pięknym kolorze.Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete