Friday, July 13, 2018

Watermelon Toddler Summer Dress


I designed this toddler dress a year ago, but I've made some slight changes/improvements to the pattern and had a great team of crocheters to test my pattern! 



I made the dress shown below with Cotton Fair yarn by Premier Yarns, which is 52% cotton and 48% acrylic. 


And this one I made with Dreambaby DK yarn by Plymouth Yarn, which is 50% acrylic and 50% nylon. 



Both dresses turned out lovely! 




When one of my testing team members sent me photos of her dress, I was absolutely stunned at her creativity. 

She turned this dress into a true watermelon one! Isn't it just gorgeous? 

Ravelry (c) Preetha Jeyaram Mohan of Pretty Expressions 



And here are some other variations of this dress pattern. 


Ravelry (c) jovetted



Ravelry (c) Ashita-Husbana 



Ravelry (c) Jonash2004


A huge thank you to all of my wonderful crochet testers! You gals are amazing!

The pattern for my Watermelon Toddler Dress is available in my shops: EtsyCraftsy, and Ravelry!




3 comments:

  1. Simply delightful! I squealed when I saw the aqua dress. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress. I just wish my crochet skills were a bit better, and I guess I need a baby too.

    ReplyDelete