Monday, December 10, 2018

Alina Doily, My New Crochet Pattern




Finally I have a new doily pattern! I named this doily after a friend of mine. I now made it a tradition to name my doilies after friends, and I like this idea. 

This doily measures about 16 inches across (after blocking). I used Aunt Lydia's classic cotton thread size ten and a 1.5 mm steel hook. 


I like the way my doily looks in white, and right now I'm working on another Alina doily in blue, white, and green. It's coming out lovely. 

But just look how pretty it looks in variegated thread! The doily shown below was made by Jovette, who tested the pattern for me. Thank you Jovette!


The pattern is available in my Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry shops.

For the next few days, the price is 50% off. 


I'm also having a giveaway for this pattern on my Facebook page. To enter my giveaway, follow/like my FB page and leave a comment on the post about this doily pattern. I will draw three people at random and announce the winners on Wednesday morning (December 12). 


4 comments:

  1. Piękna serwetka.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tradition of naming your doily designs after your friends. Another beautiful pattern Olga. You are always so creative.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful doily, Olga, very pretty!
    Merry X-mas & Happy New Year ♪♫♪♫♪
    Nata xxx

    ReplyDelete