Friday, January 18, 2019

Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket, Crochet Video Tutorial





I am quite enjoying making crochet videos now! 

At first it felt intimidating and scary, but with all the support that I got from my followers and fellow crocheters, it really feels great! 

Here I made a video tutorial for my recent baby baby blanket pattern called Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket! 

It's very easy and seasoned crocheters will probably get bored, but I hope it will be useful to beginners! 









I'm linking this post to Crafting Sunday at Creative Jewish Mom 

4 comments:

  1. all of your work is lovely Olga. I'm glad that you've kept up your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondefuul work.
    Beatiful videos..
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it and great to see you on craft schooling Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga! I LOVE your video!!! And your blanket, of course :-)
    How wonderful to hear your beautiful voice!!!

    ReplyDelete