Sunday, October 13, 2019

Lacy Scarf with Puff Stitches Crochet Video Tutorial


I find something really comforting in crocheting puff stitches! 

I've made quite a bunch of scarves with lace and puff stitch designs recently, and now I've made just one more! 



The pattern for this scarf has only two repeating rows! The pattern can be easily adjusted to many other crochet projects! 

I'm thinking of trying this pattern using crochet cotton thread size 10, and perhaps making a lacy table runner. 


The yarn that I used for this scarf is Soft Yarn by Red Heart, and the hook is size I (5.5 mm). 

Buy this yarn! 






This blog/website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through such link, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you! Thank you!



My video tutorial is available on Youtube! 


And the written pattern is available in my Etsy shop




2 comments:

  1. Lovely color and pattern !
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga, I too am just getting over a cold that I had last week. I do hope you feel better soon. I love this stitch it's so pretty and the scarf is just awesome. Enjoy wearing it this winter.
    Thanks for the lovely visit to my blog. Have a nice week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete