Thursday, May 20, 2021

Lacy Diamonds Square Baby Blanket, Video Tutorial and Written Pattern, Feels Like Butta Lion Brand Yarns

Connecting with other people who practice and/or appreciate this wonderful art of crochet is one of my greatest joys! Going through the social distancing and isolation over the past year and a half was not easy, but through crochet I stayed connected to so many other people around the world! 

I am so blessed to a be a part of this amazing online community of crocheters!  


A couple of weeks ago, a fellow crocheter Juanita sent me not one, not two, not three... but six, six boxes of yarn! 

It felt like Christmas! I got so excited! The majority of the yarns that I received are new to me, and it's always fun to try next textures and new looks! 

One of these new-to-me yarns was Feels Like Butta by Lion Brand Yarns, and I used it to make this baby blanket! 

This is a category 4 yarn, 100% polyester, and it feels so soft to touch! I used four skeins in lavender color, and I worked with a hook size H (5 mm). 

The finished measurements of the blanket is about 34 by 34 inches. 



I will be sending this lovely blanket back to Juanita because she and her family are expecting a great grand baby! 

I will be crocheting more of baby items from the Feels Like Butta yarn! I still have several skeins in different colors! 



 
The video tutorial for this blanket is on my Youtube channel! 



And the written pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops! 



Happy crocheting Friends! 


1 comment: