Monday, June 28, 2021

How I Wet Block and Spray Starch my Lacy, Crochet Motifs Tablecloth


Hello crochet friends!

In this post I want to share my very simple process of wet blocking a crochet lacy tablecloth or crochet doilies. 

There are only five easy steps:

1. Soak the tablecloth in lukewarm water. Gently squeeze out the water.
2. Place a towel on a flat surface. Lay the tablecloth on the towel.
3. Gently stretch, shape, and straighten the motifs and the stitches.
4. Use spray starch such as Niagara. Shake well. Spray generously onto the tablecloth.
5. Leave to dry.

I also filmed a video of each step! 



 

Thank you for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the process for blocking the crochet tablecloth Olga. The tablecloth is so beautiful and you work on amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete