Friday, January 28, 2022

Crochet Lacy Baby Blanket, Pound of Love Yarn, Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial

Happy New Year! It's been a while since I updated my blog! 

I've been crocheting more than ever, and creating new patterns, and filming and editing tutorials! 

I really want to share this lates one! It's just too cute, and not complicated at all, and made with a budget-friendly yarn!




The lacy stitch is easy and quick to work! The border is quite simple too, just a couple of rows on double crochets, and a row of beautiful pointy shells!



The finished size of the blanket made with one ball of Pound of Love by Lionbrand yarns is 43 by 33 inches. The pattern can be easily adjusted to other sizes as well (the multiple for the stitch is included in the pattern). Hook size H (5 mm). 



 







The written pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops! 

I also have a very detailed, free video tutorial on my youtube channel!




3 comments: