Sunday, February 26, 2012

Doily of the Week #14: Small Pineapple Doily (Vintage Pattern)

My mom made this lovely small doily for me a few years ago. In fact, it was one of the first doilies in my now vast collection.

I’ve seen this same doily on other crocheting blogs and sites. For instance, Sarah at Sarah Sweethearts crocheted this doily a few weeks ago. So I searched the web in hope of finding the pattern. And I was lucky!

I believe this is the pattern for the same doily. Perhaps someone will want to try it too.

pineapples small doily

13 comments:

  1. Dear Olga, I just so enjoy your posting about these lovely projects you have completed! My heart will always love this kind of needlework. Thank you for sharing. I have an interesting project I have started using a doily pattern. I will post about it when I get further along.

    Have a happy week sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful Olga! The edging too! I didn't doo that as I ran out of white thread, but I may have to buy new thread and finish it now! :) Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing. I enjoy all your posts here.. Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. Pineapples are always my favorite, something about them!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but lovely !
    Hug
    Have a nice week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Śliczne ananasy!!! Serdecznie pozdrawiam:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salut Olga,
    toujours aussi jolis et délicats vos napperons.....
    Amitiés.Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful. Your Mother did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Passei para uma visitinha.
    Estou encantada com o seu trabalho.
    Super lindo!
    Amei o seu blog.
    º°❤ Boa semana!
    °º✿ Beijinhos.
    º° ✿ ✿⊱╮ Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I would love to try it out, such a pretty pattern!
    However, the links aren't working...
    Do you think there's a way to find that pattern?
    Thanks again for publishing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Was able to find it here:
    https://www.redheart.com/files/patterns/pdf/WC1717.pdf

    ReplyDelete