Thursday, January 30, 2014

Red Hearts



With Valentine’s Day only a couple of weeks away it’s time to engage into hearts crocheting!

The hearts that I’m making are about 3.5 inches. I use size 4 (1.25 mm) hook and acrylic crochet thread. The pattern is my own. It was one of the first crochet items that I ever designed. That was two years ago.

I made quite a bunch of these hearts back then, but I don’t have any left.

The hearts are quick to make and very festive. I think they will make lovely Valentine’s Day gifts for my sons’ pre-school teachers and classmates.




crochet heart ornament symbol chart


I'm linking this post to 
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

17 comments:

  1. They are so cute Olga. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ольга, отличные сердечки и их так просто вязать! С уважением!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful and lovely hearts, thank you for tutorial.

    Greetings from Germany
    Traudi aus dem Drosselgarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi Olga!
    Muito lindo e fofo,um trabalhinho muito delicado.
    Beijos fique com Deus.
    donadalvaartesanatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olga! Your red hearts are so sweet and charming - perfect for Valentine's Day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty, thanks for sharing Olga x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty :-) I'm your newest follower; I found you through Pammy Sue at Scotty's Place. Thank you for the pattern. Now I really have to learn how to read a crochet chart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you; Excellent diagram. Just starting to read diagrams and yours was so easy. Lovely pattern & great for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty red dainty hearts. I'm sure you can find plenty of uses for them around the house. Love all your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Όλγα, πολύ όμορφες καρδούλες, ευχαριστώ για το σχέδιο!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So delicate and beautiful, I've not seen anything like these hearts before, thank you for sharing a lovely pattern! Chrissie x PS Link it up to my CAL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these Olga!
    And the doily in the last post. I am going to copy that pattern and make one, or two, or....
    xoxo
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

  13. ¸.•°♡♡♫° ·..
    Muito delicados!

    Ótimo mês!
    Bom domingo! Boa semana!
    °º✿♫ Beijinhos.
    º° ✿✿ ♫° ·. Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are pretty lacy red hearts:) this is a very unique pattern that I have come across for hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and Lovely hearts.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete