Monday, February 6, 2017

Baby Doll Crochet Peach Dress



My doll Lucy got a new dress. Isn't she a lucky girl?


I made this dress with one skein of Baby Bee Delight Yarn (60% acrylic, 40% polyamide) and a size F (3.75 mm) hook. 

I had just a tiny bit of the yarn left, just enough to make a simple headband.


This doll is so beautiful. I bought her a few years ago from a consignment doll shop. She is a Marie Osmond baby Ashley doll, but I named her Lucy.


Isn't she adorable? She even has a cute dimple on her chin. 


The pattern for Lucy's dress in available in my Etsy shop.




4 comments:

  1. Lucy looks very pretty in her lovely new dress Olga, thank you for linking to the stash link party. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful doll with a very beautiful dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable, my granddaughter will love having one for her dolls. I'm visiting from the Stash Busting link up.

    ReplyDelete