Thursday, October 26, 2017

Caron Big Cakes Cozy Fall Lapghan



I made a rippled lapghan to keep me warm and cozy on chilly autumn evenings. I love the colors! 
I used two skeins of Caron Big Cakes in Cranberry Crips color.

I'm not very good at choosing color schemes, and I don't like connecting and weaving in the yarn ends, so this yarn was perfect for me. It's 100% acrylic, and my finished afghan is nice and warm.  

Experienced crocheters would probably recognize this ripple pattern crocheted in back loops only for those beautiful textured ridges. 




It's so enjoyable to snuggle up with a book and my lapghan in the evenings after the kids go to bed and enjoy some peace and quiet. 
Simple life's pleasures!




The pattern is available in my Etsy shop. It is an easy one and can be adjusted to any size. It can be made with any yarn an in any color. 

The pattern is available on Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry

6 comments:

  1. Hello Olga, oh wow I love your pretty lapghan. The colors are just gorgeous and perfect for fall. I have tried to do this stitch and have not mastered it yet. Great job.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful.thing,congratulations.and.greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so soft and warn, the colours are beautiful. Have a great weekend. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, beautiful pattern, beautiful blanket !
    Have a cozy weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seus trabalhos são lindos. Bom fim de semana. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a nice weekend!
    beginnercrochet.club

    ReplyDelete