Friday, October 6, 2017

Crochet Baby Dresses by Karen


Today I would like to present you a beautiful collection of baby dresses made by Karen Staley. 

Even though they all were made from the same basic pattern, each dress is unique and beautiful in its own way. 


This one is called Sugar Plum! 
I love the yellow and pink striping at the hem line.




This one is Spring Blossom!
Pink and green color combination is so delicate. 




This is Trendy! 
Another great color combo - yellow and grey! 




This one has the cutes name ever - Baby Elephant Walk!
I love the name and the dress! 



This one is called Sweetheart!
Wouldn't it be perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas?
I love the colors and the heart button. 




This one is Beach Baby!
The tiny shells and seahorse beads make such cute accents. 




This is Buttercup! 
It has a fun fur around the collar. 




Cotton Candy also has a bit of fluffy fur. 
So sweet!




This is Party Mint! 
It has fur and also picots at the hem. 




This one is called Red Velvet!
It has bead at the change of color (see a detailed picture below).




I love all of Karen's dresses, but if I had to choose a favorite I would go with the Sweetheart and Beach Baby. 

Which one is your favorite?

A few more pictures with details!







I hope you enjoyed seeing all these gorgeous baby dresses.
They might serve as inspiration! Christmas is not that far away; it's time to start crocheting gifts.

But they are also available for purchase directly from Karen. 




SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. These are so precious! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorables !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so gorgeous. How proud a mother would be to have her sweet baby dressed in one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative take on the same pattern. I love the red sweetheart dress with the heart button but then again the yellow and grey one is cute as well.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pretty dresses. I like the red velvet one a lot of the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of them! I can't choose just one lol. Great job Karen!! Whoever gets these dresses will be very Blessed. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete