Thursday, June 7, 2018

Katrina Doily, New Crochet Pattern


First of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments, advice, suggestions, and virtual hugs in respond to my previous post! 

I read and re-read your comments several times! It helps! Your kindness and support mean a lot to me! Thank you!



And now I want to share my new doily design! 

All those picots were very tedious to make. Then they were even more tedious to block!

But the final result is worth it! I love how airy and light my new doily is!



It's a medium size doily that measures about 15 inches across (after blocking). I used Aunt Lydia's classic cotton thread size ten and a 1.5 mm steel hook. 


The pattern is available in my shops: Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry


I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have crocheted for 40 years, give or take and my first love was doilies. This one gave my heart a flutter.
    Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! Your comment means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh it's lovely Olga! So delicate. Yes I think all the work is worth it in the end. ♥
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, light and airy. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design! Just what a doily should be - light as lace.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks so elegant and beautiful:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so beautiful and delicate!

    ReplyDelete