Friday, February 15, 2019

Caron x Pantone Newborn Dress, Free Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial




I discovered Caron x Pantone yarn just recently even though it’s been around for a while! 

I must say this yarn is somewhat pricey at $7.99, but there are always options to buy it with a coupon or on sale/clearance. I bought three braids on clearance for $4 each. 

I am fascinated with this yarn! The colors are beautiful and the texture is soft!




I challenged myself to come up with a crochet project idea that would only require one braid of this yarn! 

And this is the result!





This newborn dress requires only one braid! Because it’s a chunky yarn (category 5), it works up quickly and the entire dress can be made in about an hour! 

I made it in two color variations - Bright Orchid and Wistfully!




I filmed a very detailed video tutorial! I only recently started my YouTube channel and I have lot’s of ideas for upcoming videos. 

If you enjoy this pattern and my video, please take a moment to subscribe to my channel and/or leave me a comment! Knowing that my patterns and videos are useful to other crocheters is a huge motivation and encouragement for me!



The free written pattern is available on my website olgapoltava.com





Happy crocheting! 

I'm linking this post to Crafting Sunday at Creative Jewish Mom 

4 comments: