Friday, January 8, 2021

Lacy Scarf with Double Crochet Clusters, Crochet Video Tutorial and Written Pattern

 Happy New Year! 

What is on your crochet hook in 2021? I have a few crochet projects on my hooks, and I have several more as ideas in my head! 

Crochet lacy scarves were a huge theme for me last year! Lacy scarf tutorials were the most popular on my YouTube channel! And lacy scarf written patterns were also a big a hit in my pattern shops! 

This year I will continue creating new lacy scarves, but I also have ideas for other projects!

This white lacy scarf is the first one of the year 2021!



In this pattern I used four-double-crochet-finished-together (aka 4dc-tog) clusters. They look like flower petals, and together with chain spaces, they create a beautiful, lacy design.

The are only two repeating rows in the pattern for the lace design, but I started and finished the scarf with a row of double crochet to create straight edges on both ends. 



For this scarf, I used light worsted, category 3, 100% acrylic yarn. Specifically I used Snuggly Wuggly by Loops & Threads. I used up two skeins, which is approximately 850 yards in total. 

I worked with a hook size G (4.25 mm).

The finished size of my scarf is about 78 inches long, and 11 inches wide. 

The pattern can be easily adjusted to any custom size!





The written pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops! 



4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Olga! the scarf is beautiful, thank you so much for the pattern x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful lacy looking scarf you made Olga. Wishing you a happy and safe new year.

    ReplyDelete