Saturday, August 13, 2022

Summer Wildflowers, Crochet Lacy Scarf Pattern and Video Tutorial



My new lacy scarf is now finished! The rows of the flowers made with clusters were quite hard to make (keeping twelve loops on the hook and maintaining your crochet tension is not easy), but the final result was well worth it!  



This pattern can be easily adjusted to other crochet projects; it doesn't have to be a scarf! 

It can be a table runner or a tablecloth! It can be a lacy curtain! Or it can be worked into a summer blouse!


The yarn that I used is Yarnspirations Patons Grace, 100% mercerized cotton, category 2 or DK. I used five skeins in color #15, Brown. 




And I worked my scarf with a hook size E (3.25 mm). 




I wrote the pattern for this scarf, which is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 

I also filmed a free tutorial, which is available on my Youtube channel

4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely.
    I’ll check out the video and if I can do the flowers, I have issues with my shoulders and back. I’ll purchase the pattern.
    I think they would make great Christmas gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, yes, this scarf would make a lovely Christmas present. I'm crocheting the same one at the moment, but in pink, I was commissioned it. One tip on the flowers is that the petals are made of 4 double crochets, but if you make only 3 instead of 4, it's much easier on the hands, yet the flowers still look lovely!

      Delete
  2. Olga, you made such a beautiful lacy scarf. I hope you enjoy wearing this gorgeous scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, thank you! I might use it as a table runner instead of the scarf as it looks quite lovely on my table!

      Delete