Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Crochet Baby Set. Baby Booties Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial



At the end of the last year, I had a big crochet commission, and this baby set was a part of it. 

I crocheted a baby blanket, a baby cardigan, a baby hat, and a pair of baby booties. 

Everything turned out lovely! 

The blanket and the hat are something I designed a while back, and the patterns have been in my shops for a while (plus video tutorials on my Youtube channel). 

But the cardigan and booties were new creations. 


I now have the written pattern and the video tutorial for these baby booties. I still need to work on the pattern for the baby cardigan and film a tutorial for it. 


 But if you are interested in making these super cute baby booties, just watch my video tutorial on Youtube. 


If you prefer written instructions, the pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 

For the next couple of days, the pattern is 50% OFF. 

1 comment: