Thursday, February 2, 2023

Lacy Leaves Spring 2023 Scarf, New Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial

The trees begin to bloom here in Northern California though the nights are still chilly, with the temperatures dropping as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit. 

But spring will be here soon nonetheless! 

I've been receiving messages from crochets asking if I will create more of lacy scarves! 

Yes, of course! I really enjoy crocheting lacy scarves! 



 
Here is the most recent scarf, or rather two scarves, that I've made! 

I used one cake of Hobbii Twister Summer yarn (55% cotton, 45% acrylic) for this project. One cake of this yarn weights 250 grams and has 1093 yards of yarn. That was enough to make two scarves instead of one. 

Each scarf measures 57 inches long and 13 inches wide. 

It's a fine, category 2 yarn. The hook size that I worked with is F (3.75 mm). 




In addition to the written pattern, I also created a video tutorial, which is available with the purchase of the pattern or through membership on my Youtube channel.

The pattern can be purchased from my Etsy or Ravelry shops. 



2 comments:

  1. You made such beautiful scarves Olga. I like the look of lace and it will be perfect to wear for spring.

    ReplyDelete