Saturday, May 13, 2023

Crochet Summer Blouse, Motifs and Lacy Stitches, Paton's Grace Yarn


I finished my lacy crochet blouse! And the timing is perfect as it's almost summer here in California! 



The yarn that I used is Paton's Grace and I worked with a hook size D (3.25 mm). 

Six skeins (or 300 grams) were enough for my size. 

 

For the design of the blouse, I combines lacy motifs and lacy stitches. I started by making two strips of lacy motifs. Then I used a lacy stitch with trebles and chain spaces to connect the motif strips together. 

For the upper part of the blouse, I used a different lacy stitch with double crochets and chain spaces. 

The blouse is crocheted as one piece and the only seams I made are the shoulder seams.
 


I love the lacy, romantic design of my blouse! The lacy motifs and the lacy stitches worked well together. 





 




The pattern for the motif is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 

Paton's Grace yarn is available on Amazon

1 comment: