Saturday, June 10, 2023

Crochet Pattern, Lacy Motifs-Like Crochet Stitch for Tablecloth, Table Runner, Summer Top, Scarf, or Shawl


I have a new crochet tutorial on my Youtube channel! It's a lovely lacy stitch that looks like motifs joined together, but in reality it is crocheted continuously! 

This stitch will be perfect for such crochet projects as a tablecloth, a table runner, a summer top or blouse, a scarf or a shawl, or tons of other items!


In fact, I incorporated this lacy stitch in a summer dress that I recently made! I crocheted only one row of the "motifs" and used chain loops to attach it to the dress. 

It turned out lovely (don't miss my next post where I'll show you my dress). 


For the sample shown in the photos, I used 100% mercerized cotton yarn, category 2, and I crocheted with a hook size D (3.25 mm). 

Specifically, I used YarnArt Begonia in color pink! At the moment, it's my favorite yarn! 





You can watch my tutorial on Youtube, and if you are interested in the written pattern, it's available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops! 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely color and pattern !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, I like that crochet stitch and yes, it would look great as a runner for a dining room table.

    ReplyDelete