Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Field of Daisies, Crochet Motif for a Tablecloth, Video Tutorial and Symbol Chart

Recently I've been enjoying crocheting with white thread, but I thought it would be fun to have little splashes of color in my thread crochet projects now and then!


So here it is, a bit of yellow in the middle of a daisy flower motif!

These motifs would make such a gorgeous tablecloth or, as one viewer of my Youtube channel suggested, a lacy curtain for a sunroom! 



The motif measures about 4 inches across. It is very easy and quick to crochet! 

I used Red Heart Crochet Classic Thread size 10 and crochet hook 1.6 mm. 




I recently started sketching symbol charts for my projects (in addition to filming video tutorials), and so many of my viewers and followers find they very useful! 




You can watch my video tutorial on Youtube (the symbol chart is included in the video)! 

Or you can purchase the symbol chart in a PDF format from my Etsy or Ravelry shops. 




4 comments:

  1. You made a gorgeous tablecloth Olga. It's just perfect for the fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to subscribe to your webpage but it says that the page is missing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your field of daisies crochet motif is absolutely charming! It's wonderful to see such creative and beautiful crochet patterns.
    matte collection coupons

    ReplyDelete