Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Delicate Lace Crochet Stitch, Only ONE Repeating Row, Crochet Video Tutorial and Symbol Chart



Here is a delicate lace stitch with tilted shells and picots! 

The pattern has only one repeating row, which is very easy to remember.

I worked this sample with 100% mercerized cotton thread size 10 and a steel crochet hook 1.6 mm.

However, this stitch will look equally beautiful if done with yarn. Category 2 or 3 yarns would work wonderfully!


I can see a beautiful table runner worked in this stitch. Or perhaps a rectangular lacy shawl! 

Or if you are an advanced crocheter and will be able to figure out how to do decreases and increases, a summer cardigan made in this stitch will look fabulous! 


On my new YouTube channel called White Thread Crochet I share video tutorials and symbol charts, which I sketch by hand myself. 

You can watch my tutorial and take a screenshot of the symbol chart. 

Or if you prefer to have it in a PDF format, you can purchase this pattern (written instructions + symbol chart) from my Etsy shop




 

No comments:

Post a Comment