Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Eggs Bookmark, Filet Crochet Pattern


I am trying my hand at creating filet crochet patterns. I thought I should start with something as simple as a bookmark.

I made the chart using Microsoft Excel. It was quite easy.





And I set to work. I used size ten cotton thread and Boye size 7 steel hook. Usually, with size ten thread I use size ten hook, which produce tight stitches.

I like crocheting tightly, but this time I wanted to try looser stitches. As a result, my bookmark came out much bigger than I expected. It measures eight by three inches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More bookmark patterns from my shop:




5 comments:

  1. es bonito,el filet siempre queda precioso! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what cute! Thanks for the pattern.
    Greetings, Corine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Хорошая закладка. Спасибо за схему. Приветствую.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog! We are going to follow you.
    Thanks for the nice ideas.
    Best regards, Ciska & Nathaly

    ReplyDelete