Sunday, April 21, 2013

Simple Leaf Crochet Pattern




The photo above is a sneak peek at my flower cushion project (which is coming along quite well and I hope to finish it this week). I’m posting this picture because I want to share the pattern for those cute simple leaves. 

By the way, if you are wondering about the pattern of the blue flower, you can see it here.



Ch 14 loosely.

Sc in 3rd ch from hook, hdc in next ch, 2 dc in next 2 ch, 2 tr in next ch, 2dtr in next ch, 2 tr in next ch, 2 dc in next 2 ch, hdc in next ch, sc in next ch, 2 sc in last ch.

Continue along the other side of the starting chain:

Sc in next sc,  hdc in next ch, 2 dc in next 2 ch, 2 tr in next ch, 2dtr in next ch, 2 tr in next ch, 2 dc in next 2 ch, hdc in next ch, sc in next ch, sl st to join.

Fasten off.





You may also like these patterns from my shop:







15 comments:

  1. I love these leaves, so simple. Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ольга, очень интересно связаны листочки, красиво сочетаются цвета листочков и самого цветка.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for sharing! I shall be making some very soon!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leave thanks for sharing the pattern
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so beautiful. Makes me happy.
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonita, me gusta mucho!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękny kwiatek!!! Serdecznie pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely. Can't wait to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing these! Can you please tell me how to follow your board?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I found a similar pattern for this flower. Can you make it out and maybe show us how it is done? The finished bag is really nice. I am new to crochet.

    Here's the link http://outstandingcrochet.blogspot.in/2014/02/crochet-bag-pattern-tutorial-granny-square-flower-bag-tutorialpattern.html?showComment=1407218969344#c4766374652928789297

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the flower itself is similar to this one:

      http://lacycrochet.blogspot.com/2014/03/crochet-irish-rose.html

      But it's made into a square, and I'm not sure how to do that.

      Delete
  12. Thank you for posting the free leaf pattern! It is so easy and awesome! :) I have included it on my blog Karla's Making It (linking to your pattern, of course)! You can view it here http://www.karlasmakingit.com/free-crochet-patterns/free-crochet-flower-patterns/

    ReplyDelete