Monday, August 19, 2013

Butterfly Baby Hat





The pattern for this adorable baby hat is from a fellow blogger/crocheter Alli. On her blog AlliCrafts, she kindly shared the patterns for this hat in sizes preemie, newborn, 3 months, and 6 months.

I made my hat in size newborn using leftover Snuggly Wuggly yarn by Loops and Threads. 

I now have quite a collection of baby hats, which I will be sending to a charity later this year.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here are some easy baby hat patterns from my shop:








7 comments:

  1. Olga, this is so lovely, in a bigger size it reminds me of hats worn in the 20"s.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! I will definitely have to give this a try thank you for the link.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ольга, какая интересная модель шапки для младенца! Я думаю она хорошо будет смотреться и большего размера.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And the color is so soft and delicate :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This baby hat is so beautiful!
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete