Monday, May 11, 2020

Simple Lace Crochet Scarf, New Crochet Pattern and Video Tutorial



Soft Yarn by Red Heart is one of my favorite to work with. I especially like it in lilac color.

I used two skeins of Soft Yarn (256 yards each) to crochet a simple lace scarf. There are only two repeating rows in the pattern, and they are very easy to remember.

No complicated crochet stitches involved - only chains, single and double crochets.

This scarf is a perfect project for beginner crocheters.

I worked with a hook size H (5 mm). My scarf came out 75 inches long and 9.5 inches wide.







This blog/website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through such link, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you! Thank you!


The video tutorial for this scarf is available on my Youtube channel. 



And the written pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 



4 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Olga thank you for sharing your pattern. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a beautiful lace scarf Olga and the color of the scarf is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely design, Olga, and I love the color.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete