Tuesday, August 29, 2023

The Best Cotton Yarn for Crochet



Those of you who have been following my blog and Youtube channel for a while know that I am a big fan of YarnArt Begonia yarn, which is a 100% mercerized cotton, category 2 yarn! 

I have made many projects with this yarn in the past, the biggest one being this romantic summer dress!


And just recently I ordered this yarn in a slightly different color!

I bought five skeins of this lavender shade for only $15.96 (plus sales tax) on Amazon!

With the cost of yarn constantly going up, I was surprised to find this deal! I don't think the price will remain this low for long, so I am going to stock up on this yarn, which means you will see more crochet projects made with this yarn on my blog and my channel in the future!




In fact, I am using this yarn in a beautiful deep ocean color for my current crochet project! I hope to finish it soon and share the pattern and tutorial with you!







No comments:

Post a Comment