Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Candy Cane Ripple Crochet Lapghan My New Pattern



A couple of weeks ago I was at Michael's, and that day they had a 60% off one item coupon on the website. I was looking at Impecable Big! yarn by Loops&Threads, which is sold for $10 a skein. But by some reason, the red one was on clearance for $4. And I used my coupon for the white one. 

So the total cost of yarn came to $8, plus sales tax. That's awesome for two big skeins, which I then used to make this lapghan. 



I worked with a hook size I/9 (5.5 mm). It only took about a week to make this lapghan. 

I love how pointy the edges are. I'm think fringe would look great on them. But I actually very much dislike making fringe. Such a tedious and boring work! 




The finished size is about 54 by 34 inches. The pattern is quiet easy, and can be adjusted to different sizes. 




The pattern is available in my Etsy and Craftsy shops, as well as on Ravelry




I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

4 comments:

  1. You made such a beautiful crochet blanket. I love the red and white colors too and it would look nice for the holidays. Happy crocheting!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga you are so talented! It is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete