Monday, May 1, 2017

Coats and Clark Hearts Doily





This is a quick post regarding the Coats and Clark Hearts doily pattern.

The other day I got an email from someone asking about the pattern for this doily. I believe it is THIS doily the lady asked about. 

I opened the email on my phone and unfortunately it disappeared. I suppose I accidentally swiped my phone screen and the email got deleted. I wasn't able to recover it :(

So yes, I believe it was this doily the lady asked me about. She mentioned that the link to the free pattern on the Coats and Clark website no longer works. She asked me if I have the pattern saved on my computer. And as a matter of fact I do. 

I hope she will see this post and contact me again. 


5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Olga!
    I always love all things with hearts in the design.
    I hope this is what the lady is asking for too and that she finds this post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doily!! I hope you have checked the trash folder as well. Else just try searching with some keywords, it will show the folder in which the email got moved. Many times my emails accidentally move to archives folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a copy of this pattern to. Any help in getting this pattern is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like this pattern also. Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  5. How would I get the pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete