Saturday, May 27, 2017

Crochet Star Stitch Baby Afghan with Scalloped Trim



This is the second blanket that I was commissioned to make.

I love the way it turned out! It looks simple, yet beautiful!



I used Snuggly Wuggly yarn in ivory color and a size G/6 (4.25 mm) hook.



I already mailed the blankets to the lady who commissioned them and she was happy with my work. 

She wrote: "Thank you for helping me out and making them for me. God Bless you. I will keep in touch for other blankets."

It's such an amazing feeling when people like and appreciate your work. Feels great!

I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

11 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Olga! I love that stitch and the edging looks so pretty. I'm glad she appreciates your work and told you so. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty with that edging. It makes a statement but yet looks very delicate and soft. It's always nice when people let you know they like your work. Sure does make you feel good.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, I love the edging :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special project! You did a beautiful job. I love the ruffled edging, it really adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this delicate color Olga! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, Olga! The new mother will be stopped in the park time and again and asked about it.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty Olga. I know they will be very happy with the blanket.
    Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Witaj Olga. Jestem Aleksandra. Przybyłam do Twojego Bloga. I tu znalazłam najpiękniejsze piękno. Bardzo ładne robótki, śliczne kolory. Widać tu wielkie serce , które wkładasz w swoje prace. Bardzo , bardzo podziwiam . Pozdrawiam serdecznie. Ola

    ReplyDelete