Sunday, August 6, 2023

Crochet Lacy Square for a Tablecloth, a Baby Blanket, a Summer Top, etc. Crochet Pattern and Free Video Tutorial



Here is an easy to crochet lacy square that only has two repeating rounds, and is so addictive! 

Once you start crocheting it, you won't be able to put down your hook! I guarantee you that! 

And whatever you choose to make with this design (a tablecloth, a baby blanket, a summer top, etc), it will be simply stunning! 


This is a very easy pattern, and the best part of it is you can use any yarn and corresponding hook size of your choice! 

I would not recommend variegated yarns, but self-striping yarns, as well as solid color yarns, will work! 



As for me, I really like crocheting with mercerized cotton, so I made this sample square with YarnArt Begonia yarn and a steal hook size 1.6 mm.









 

As always, I have a free video tutorial for this project on my YouTube channel! 


And the written version of the pattern is available on Etsy and Ravelry



Happy crocheting! 

1 comment:

  1. Olga, that is a beautiful crochet stitch sample and I love the color of that yarn.

    ReplyDelete