Sunday, April 1, 2012

Doily of the Week #19: Two Doilies by Charlotte

Hello and welcome to Doily of the Week!

I am happy to show you today two gorgeous doilies made by a fellow blogger and crocheter Charlotte from Charlotte’s Web Page.





The first one is called Amour, and to me it looks like a round dance of angels. So beautiful! The second one is called My Love. I think it will be perfect for a romantic summer tea setting in a garden. Both patterns are from The Big Book of Doilies.
You can see more of Charlotte’s doilies here.

Thank you, Charlotte for sharing your beautiful work with us.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like your doily to be featured on Doily of the Week, see the guidelines below.

E-mail me a picture of your doily. You can add a story of the doily if you wish. If you want me to link to your blog/website so Lacy Crochet readers can see your other work, indicate so in your e-mail and provide me with the html address.

The picture has to be taken by you (not a copy from a magazine or the Internet). By sending me the picture of your doily, you grant me the right to post it on Lacy Crochet only.
You can find my e-mail address in my profile.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my doilies. They look great in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dollies are amazing, you always have wonderful work here. I posted about vintage crocheted pot holders a week ago, it might be of interest to you. Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete