Monday, July 23, 2012

Doily of the Week #29

First of all, I want to thank you for your comments and replies regarding the previous doily. I decided to keep it!

small pineapple doily in pink

And now I want to share my new pink beauty. I don’t have questions about this one. I love it!

The pattern was from Crochet World Magazine website. They have three patterns for lovely
pineapple doilies, and this is only one of them (I hope to make the other two as well). The doily in the pattern was done in yellow, but I picked pale pink for mine.

The doily has 15 rounds. I used size ten crochet cotton thread and my doily came out about ten inches in diameter.



Update: Unfortunately, the link to the pattern doesn't work anymore :(

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!! love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your doilies. I haven't made any because the hook and thread is so small but I love how the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful and delicate. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear. How are you?
    This is the first time that I visit your blog, I didn´t know yet.
    Yours handworks is so beautiful, i loved them!
    I'm following your blog and dont´t lost it more!
    Can be friends?
    Hugs of Brazil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this pale pink color is awesome...and this is a very lovely doily..I am partial to scalloped edgings...truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete