Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Baby Booties with Gathered Strap and My Baby Gift


My husband’s coworker and his wife are expecting a baby boy next month. Of course, I could not miss an opportunity to make a baby gift as crocheting for babies is always so enjoyable and special.



I finished these lovely baby booties just a few days ago. The pattern, which I found easy to follow, was from this blog.



My baby present is now ready. If you follow my blog, you will recognize the blanket as the Lacy Baby Blanket that I posted about so many times before. The beanie is the V-Stitch Baby Beanie, see the pattern here.

All these items were made from a single ball of Snuggly Wuggly Big by Loops and Threads. And I actually still have a bit more of the yarn left.



I'm linking this post to Tweak It Tuesday @ Cozy Little House,
Homemaking Linkup @ Hope In Every Season
Adorned From Above Blog Hop @ Adorned From Above

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely gift and one that is sure to be cherished! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift, it will be treasured.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color...Love that lacy blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ольга,красивый комплект получился!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely charming set for a baby boy !
    Have a great day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your awesome blog! I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop. Followed you via FB & GFC. Feel free to visit, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olga. Love your blog and your projects. Thank you for coming to viit me and I'm one of your newest followers.

    ReplyDelete