Monday, March 11, 2013

Easter Egg Crochet Ornament


To make these eggs, I used small amounts of yarn (Snugly Wuggly by Loops & Threads, and Pound of Love by Lion Brand)  left from the baby blankets I made. Soft baby colors were perfect for making Easter eggs.





The size is about 1 ¾ by 1 ½ inches. And I used US size E hook.


Ch 5, join into a ring with a sl st.



Working into ring: ch 3, dc, tr, ch 1 ,tr, 11 dc; join with a sl st into 3rd ch of beginning ch-3.



Fasten off. Wave in the end.



13 comments:

  1. I love the pastel sweetness of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Да, настало время готовиться к пасхе.Очень нежные цвета.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the baby colors:) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for a crochet pattern to use pound of love 1 or 2 colors... would you be willing to share Any ? Jbarlow0825@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I only used Pound of Love yarn to make two baby blankets, which I named Lacy Braids and Lovely Shells. You can see the patterns for those baby blankets under Popular Posts on the left.

      Delete
  6. These would make such sweet embellishments!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute eggs in pretty colors! I think I will make them for Easter. Thanks for sharing your patterns! I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete