Thursday, March 14, 2013

Croco Flower


I’m not sure why this flower is called “croco”. But I think “croco” is short for crocodile. The petals of this flower resemble crocodile stitch, and perhaps that’s where the flower got its name.



The pattern was designed and shared by Bonita Patterns. Click here to see the free pattern.


The flower was quick to make and the pattern was straightforward to follow.
However, the petals on my flower didn’t come out as pointy as in the original pattern. I guess it depends on what kind of yarn one uses. But otherwise I love this pattern!

I'm linking to
Home Sweet Home Friday @The Charm of Home,
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home,
 

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog
Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits @ Stone Gable
Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove



6 comments:

  1. nice flower.... i've tried this flower already.... easy to make and looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. te ha quedado preciosa!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Красивый цветок! Мне понравился.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful !
    Almost spring...
    Have a nice weekend.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, lovely. Now where's my hook...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it is a beautiful pattern. the flowers is so pretty. Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete