Thursday, August 31, 2023

It is Official! I am Going Back to Thread Crochet!




Hello crochet friends and fellow bloggers! When I started this blog in 2011, it was mostly about thread crochet! I even had a feature called Doily of the Week, and each new week I displayed a new doily that I crocheted the week before! 

I was also crocheting many other projects with thread, such as bookmarks, lace edgings, tablecloths, etc. 

Then I started moving on to other types of crochet. For instance, I've made tons of baby blankets and baby hats! The next phase was lacy scarves and shawls! And I did all kinds of other crochet projects! 



 But now it's time to go back! 

I recently purchased a big ball of Aunt Lydia's classic crochet thread size 10, pulled out my 1.6 mm steel hook, and started stitching! 

But I didn't stop there! Since this is a new chapter of my crochet journey, I started a brand new YouTube channel to keep me motivated, and to share my projects with my viewers and followers! 

I named the new channel White Thread Crochet! 


If you are interested to learn more about this lacy motif, which was the very first project on my new channel, you can watch my video on YouTube! 



No comments:

Post a Comment