Sunday, March 11, 2018

Ocean Waves Afghan, My New Crochet Pattern




I made this afghan for my oldest son. It is a big size blanket (60 by 54 inches), so it took me some time. 

He was inquiring every day: Is it ready yet? 



It's finally ready! 



I really enjoyed working on this afghan. Making it for my son made is so special to me. 



I tried to get him model his new blanket, but my youngest photobombed the picture! 

But I like it! I love seeing my children smile!





The pattern is available in my shops: Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry.



I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom
Link Your Stuff @ Annamarie's Haakblog

9 comments:

  1. Lovely blanket, Olga! The design and color shades are perfect!
    Glad to see your sons happy and smiling and modelling for blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sons are adorable Olga, the blankets is lovely and very aptly named, have a great week. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son looks so happy with his blanket. I think what makes it so special is that mom made it. Cute photo. Great pattern. Have a great week Olga.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a beautiful blanket!
    It's wonderful! I love the colours and pattern!
    You have lovely sons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely blanket for a lovely smile !
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blanket and adorable photo of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a wonderful pattern and I love those smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Sweet. Beautiful afghan!
    Sons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete