Friday, May 5, 2023

Crochet Lace Motif for my Summer Blouse. How to Crochet a Lace Motif Free Video Tutorial.

 


Hello friends! In my previous post, I shared with you that I started crocheting myself a summer blouse.  

The idea for my blouse is the following: I want to incorporate lace motifs and lacy stitches! There will be two (or possible three) strips of lacy motifs. 


These motifs are quite easy to make and only have four rounds. They can be easily joined together in the last round, so that there aren't any visible seams. I quite like that! I want to have as few seams on my crochet summer blouse as possible! 

But of course, these motifs can be used for other projects too! A table runner or a tablecloth would be quite lovely! Or just imagine covering your bed with a gorgeous lace spread! 

Tons of possibilities! 



Here are some technical details! 

Yarn: Patons Grace (100 % mercerized cotton, category 3), color Orchid. 

I purchased mine on Amazon. 

Hook size D (3.25 mm)


The finished size of one motif is about 4 by 4 inches. 

I wrote a detailed pattern for the motif and the instructions on how to join the motifs together. 

The pattern is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 


I also filmed a detailed video tutorial, which is available on my Youtube channel. 




2 comments: