Monday, November 12, 2012

Small Autumn Doily


I am so enjoying autumn this year. It’s fun to walk around the neighborhood, to look at the trees changing colors, and all the beautiful fall decorations people put out. On our morning walk today my children and I picked some leaves.

I thought those leaves were a perfect complement for my new doily.

I stumbled upon the symbol chart for this doily on Facebook. I couldn’t figure out how the last two rounds are supposed to be crocheted, so I finished my doily a bit differently.  

I'm linking to
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House,
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Craft-O-Maniac Monday at Craft-O-Maniac

9 comments:

  1. It is beautiful. I love the color orange and so perfect for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata pretty doily, love the color! your blog is beautiful too! I would love for you to visit me at Memories by the Mile, I'm new to blogging and saw you at the link party at Craft-O-Maniac.
    Wanda Ann
    memoriesbythemile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your doily on Facebook too. I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the colour!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dollies are always so pretty, great job! Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doily is very cute ! Love the color !
    Have a nice week.
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olga, Your lovely doily is just the right color to create an autumn mood. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olga, Your autumn doily is gorgeous. What a talent. So enjoyed this blog too.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete