Sunday, June 11, 2017

Watermelon Toddler Summer Dress, My New Crochet Pattern




It's summer time! 

Time for bright sun dresses! 

This one is for a toddler girl, 12-18 months old. 

It's made of light cotton and acrylic blend yarn (Cotton Fair by Premier Yarns).


It's made of ripples and lace shells in between. Quite easy!

And quick!




My new pattern is available in my shops:





Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the summer!

I'm linking this post to
Craft Schooling Sunday @ Crative Jewish Mom

7 comments:

  1. Divino siempre impecable!!! besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pattern and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that cute dress you made and the color of it Olga! I never made a crochet dress before.
    I will have to add this to my crochet list.
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. And such a great color. No little girl could resist.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete