Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Pink Marshmallows Baby Blanket, Crochet Afghan Pattern




I'm so excited to announce I have a new baby blanket pattern! 

I named it Pink Marshmallows. The lace and puffs design gives it a very delicate and soft texture. 

I am now working on a matching baby hat pattern.

The blanket looks different on the front and back sides, but both are very pretty!




This year we've been blessed with April showers. My garden looks so green and lush right now. 

I took some pictures of my new baby blanket in my front yard. 

It's amazing how different the color looks in the photos taken outdoors.  












Pattern Details
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner 
Finished Measurements: approximately 36 by 28 inches (can be adjusted to any other size)  
Materials:
US hook size G/6 (4.25 mm) 

Light worsted 100% acrylic yarn, about 1100 yards (I used Snuggly Wuggly by Loops & Threads)

Gauge: not important 


The pattern is available in my Etsy, Craftsy, and Ravelry shops 




4 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful! And the name pink marshmallows is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so sweet!! What a pretty pattern, Olga, super ♥. Sunny greetings, Nata

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another beautiful pattern.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete