Sunday, June 21, 2020

Crochet Lace Scarf, Crochet Video Tutorial



I can't believe more than half of June is already gone! I have fallen behind with sharing my creations! And I do have tons of new crochet projects completed! 


Let's start with this lacy scarf! The pattern is quite simple, with only one repeating row. 

I used one skein of Soft and Shiny yarn by Loops & Threads, and my scarf came out 44 inches long and 8 inches wide.  Hook size H, 5 mm.

This is not a very long scarf, but it does tie up nicely around my neck, sort of like a cowl.

And of course, it's very easy to make the scarf longer - simply use more yarn and continue crocheting until you reach your desired length.  






My video tutorial is available on Youtube: 


And if you prefer a written pattern in PDF format, it's available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops! 





No comments:

Post a Comment