Monday, July 12, 2021

Bernat Softee Chunky Lacy Hat and Scarf Crochet Set, Video Tutorial and Written Pattern

It is still summer in the Northern hemisphere, but I am already working on fall/winter crochet projects!

This chunky lacy hat is the variation of the baby lacy hat that I made a couple of years ago. Since then, people have been asking me how to adjust that pattern for the adult size. 

The pattern is very easy, and there are only nine rounds. 




The yarn is Bernat Softee Chunky in color Forest. Only one skein is needed for the hat. Hook size K (6.5 mm)

Buy this yarn on Amazon! 

Buy this crochet hook on Amazon! 



I loved how the hat turned out, so I decided to make a matching scarf. I wasn't sure how chunky lacy fabric will drape when wearing the scarf, but it drapes quite nicely! 







The scarf took three skeins of Bernat Softee Chunky yarn, and the color that I used is Seagreen. 

And with a fourth skein, I got a lovely set! 



 

Video tutorials for both hat and scarf and available on my Youtube channel. 

1 comment: